Wednesday 26 September 2018

Participating and Contributing SOLO


Ways in which I have participated in and contributed to my learning this term:  I am completing a science badge, and we went read a Lake Kaniere pamphlet and answers questions that were in the text.
Ways in which I have participated in and contributed to my environment this term: I picked up rubbish that was in my creek and in the paddock outside my house. My family also uses reusable bags.

Ways in which I have participated in and contributed to my family this term:  I helped my dad at work by scanning old drawings, and I also  helped out around the house, like unloading dishwasher, vacuuming. Ways in which I have participated  in and contributed to the local community this term: I coached a mini ball team on and went to the games on Monday with Jennae, and also trained them on Monday lunches. I went to our school gala.
Ways in which I have participated in and contributed to the global world this term: I have posted on my blog for people to read my learning.  I had west coast under 13s Basketball tournament in Greymouth, and we had team from other places in the South Island come to compete.


1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Hannah,
    My name is Carl I'm from Panmure Bridge School. I really love your work, I like that you choose different colour to show your answer. Next time you could make the word in the picture slightly bigger so reader can read it. Keep up the Good work Hannah!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.